Ash Color Rugs Tencel Ultra-Soft Hand Knotted in India 8' X 11' Rugs for Dining Room
Tencel gives a beautiful new looks and shines to the carpet. Let this designer handmade carpet to be floored at your home or office giving a Modern look to your room. Please also note that, although every effort is made to photograph my items accurately and describe my products in detail, I cannot guarantee every computer monitor will accurately depict the actual color of the rug. Please contact me with any questions about the color or size of any item before purchasing.
- Hand Knotted In India Made of Tencel
- TENCEL comes from nature and makes use of photosynthesis which has, since the beginning of time, been an important mechanism in nature and the basis for life on earth. In photosynthesis the energy from the sun is absorbed by various dyestuffs, primarily green chlorophyll, and converted into chemical energy. In this respect, the starting products of carbon dioxide and water are converted into dextrose and oxygen. The more TENCEL fiber you have, the more oxygen.
- The fastest growing category of carpet exports from India. Quality Hand Woven rugs have broken decades-old entry barriers for carpet lovers by offering silk Touch carpet look at affordable prices.
- Care & Maintenance: Vacuum regularly. Brush less attachment is recommended. Avoid direct and continuous exposure to sunlight. Do not pull loose ends; clip them with scissors to remove. Remove spills immediately; blot with clean cloth by pressing firmly around the spill to absorb as much as possible. For hard-to-remove stains professional rug cleaning is recommended.
- This rug will arrive rolled and may have creases from tight packaging and compression during storage. These normally flatten within 3-7 days in warm weather and 5-10 in cooler seasons. You can also reduce or remove creasing by rolling the rug, pattern side, up and massaging the creases with your hands. Rug pad is recommended for hard wood and stone floor to prevent your rug from slipping and sliding.
- Collection: Brilliance