HR-Cabin Collection 907
- Mixing Modern and Rustic: Your cabin is filled with gorgeous woodwork and elements, which can look stunning combined with more modern pieces. It brings a fresh look to the environment and can help you feel like you are not completely stuck in the past.
- Use Vintage-Inspired Pieces: If vintage is more your thing, you can represent the standard cabin look with a variety of vintage pieces. This will allow the space to look comfortable, yet sophisticated so you can feel like you are vacationing in luxury.
- Incorporate a Nautical Theme: If your cabin is along the lake or near the beach, a nautical-inspired theme can genuinely say “vacation.” Incorporate elements such as antique ship wheels and beautiful blues to contrast the warmth of the wooden floors and walls.
- This Rug Shed free, made of polypropylene in Turkey (Machine Made)
- Unlike ordinary area rugs, our Cabin rugs feature carefully laid out abstract designs that perfectly combine the charisma with contemporary freshness of colors
- Collection: Nature/Animals