Are you a fan of the great outdoors and cabin living? Even if you cannot go camping all year-round, you can bring the warmth and coziness of a forest retreat to your home with the right furnishings. From rugs and lamps to rustic wall hangings, there are plenty of ways to transform your home into a quaint retreat from your fast-paced routine, For example, there is nothing more comforting than cabin area rugs with a traditional pattern. Soft, earth-toned rugs are quintessential to the cabin experience, and many of them sport nature scenes with wildlife and beautiful landscapes. Look for ones that are handmade to get that authentic deep-woods look. This rug is Ideal for: living room, family room, dining room, bedroom, office, kitchen, den, library, coffee shop, guest room, pool house and TV roomAttention: Due to monitor's color settings, the colors you see may not accurately reflect the colors and shades of the actual product. In addition, since these rugs are machine made, all sizes are approximate.Cleaning and Care Instructions:Use and store rug in a dry and well ventilated area.Clean spills immediately with a mild detergent or specialty rug cleaner and damp cloth or towel.Do not allow rug to remain wet or damp.All liquids must be removed from rug immediately.Vacuum regularly.Use a non-slip rug pad to prevent movement on smooth and hard surfaces.Periodic rug rotation is recommended to assure even wear.Do not expose to direct sunlight for extended period.Please Note: In order to have the best shopping experience, please measure your area and choose the best size that covers your space.Although our company carries hand-made rugs, our online listings are primarily machine woven. Please make sure to note the “Weave Type” of each rug individually in order to prevent confusion
- Mixing Modern and Rustic: Your cabin is filled with gorgeous woodwork and elements, which can look stunning combined with more modern pieces. It brings a fresh look to the environment and can help you feel like you are not completely stuck in the past.
- Use Vintage-Inspired Pieces: If vintage is more your thing, you can represent the standard cabin look with a variety of vintage pieces. This will allow the space to look comfortable, yet sophisticated so you can feel like you are vacationing in luxury.
- Incorporate a Nautical Theme: If your cabin is along the lake or near the beach, a nautical-inspired theme can genuinely say “vacation.” Incorporate elements such as antique ship wheels and beautiful blues to contrast the warmth of the wooden floors and walls.
- This Rug Shed free, made of polypropylene in Turkey (Machine Made)
- Unlike ordinary area rugs, our Cabin rugs feature carefully laid out abstract designs that perfectly combine the charisma with contemporary freshness of colors